Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hales Corners Chess Challenge XII!

I am absolutely, totally, out of my frigging mind.

I am - at least at this moment - going to play in the Hales Corners Chess Challenge XII.  I have friends, a couple, who will be visiting me over the weekend of the HCCC XII and suggested to them, somewhat off the cuff, that we all play in the tournament.  Never dreamed in a million years they might actually go for it.  Eek!

Guess what - THEY WANT TO.  What is that ancient saying about being hoisted by one's own petard?  OHMYGODDESS!

My first - and probably last - ever - official chess tournament.  Hmmm, unless I decide to play in the 2011 City of Montreal Chess Championships...  Ach!  What am I writing? 

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...