Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cat Hunting Squirrel...

da dum.....da dum.....da dum... da dum..da dum..da.dum da dum da dum DA DUM DA DUM.....Oh, the theme from - what was that movie called - the one with the big white shark that ate the little tiny fishing boat, and various body parts of various people? Roy Scheider starred in it - and two other dudes, the big dark Irish guy and the little curly-haired Jewish guy - well, you know the movie I mean. Pardon me for having a senior and being absolutely UNABLE to recall the name of that damn movie! Anyway, I just love this title 'CAT-HUNTING SQUIRREL....' I didn't realize until after I decided to post this here, because it's just too funny to watch, LOL, that the title really meant to convey that the Cat Was Hunting The Squirrel, and not the other way around. Double LOL! So, I revert to my original premise - just who was hunting whom, heh? Check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...