Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chess Femme News

Hola Darlings! I've done updating at Chess Femme News (about time!) You can find it by visiting Goddesschess and clicking on the Chess Femme News link on the left-hand navigation bar :) Now that the redecorating phase is winding down, I will try to be more regular in updating CFN and report updates here. But I discovered last night, much to my horror (it woke me up about 3:20 a.m.) that I have a creature or creatures living just on the other side of my drywall on my bedroom wall! Well, you know full well where there is one creature, there are more. Drat and bloody dammit all to hell and back! The mysterious leak (I do not believe I have mentioned this before) has also decided to widen itself out in the past few days. Drat and bloody dammit all to hell and back! So, it seems I will be seeking out some kind of exterminator (CHA-CHING!) and some kind of plumber (SUPER DUPER CHA-CHING!) Arrrgggghhhhh! Let me tell you, I feel absolutely awful even contemplating evicting the wall creatures from my home during this horrid winter. But I cannot have them infest the house. What if one eats through the drywall one night and lands PLOP right on my face in the middle of a dream about the office? (I'm talking about me, not the critter)... EGODDESS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...